If you’re like many Americans, you are probably already planning a family Fourth of July party which typically involves time in and around the swimming pool, barbeques and family fun.
Families that have pets need to take some precautions to keep our pets safe during any holiday get-together. Continue Reading
We are often asked whether dogs should be allowed in the pool. The answer is, “It depends.” There are many factors that should go into the decision on whether your dog should be allowed to swim. Some of those include:
- Does your dog like the water?
- Is there someone around to help your dog in case he runs into any trouble?
- Is your dog long haired and if so, are you prepared for the possibility of needing your pool and filters cleaned more often?
- Do you have a way for your dog to easily get in and out of the water?
- Is there anyone who knows how to perform CPR on your pet in case he runs into trouble?