Spring has finally arrived in Northwest Ohio and Southeast Michigan. At Hawaiian Pool Builders we understand how ready you are for your in-ground swimming pool to be open, and how ready you are to dive right in. With summer not too far off, it’s a smart idea to make sure all of your electrical sources are safe. Since May is electrical safety month, we want to review the basics of ensuring all your power is in good working condition. Continue Reading
Now that the colder temperatures have arrived in Northwest Ohio and Southeast Michigan, swimming lessons are probably far from your mind. However, here at Hawaiian Pool Builders, we have some inside tips and tricks when it comes to winter swimming lessons.
We are often asked whether dogs should be allowed in the pool. The answer is, “It depends.” There are many factors that should go into the decision on whether your dog should be allowed to swim. Some of those include:
- Does your dog like the water?
- Is there someone around to help your dog in case he runs into any trouble?
- Is your dog long haired and if so, are you prepared for the possibility of needing your pool and filters cleaned more often?
- Do you have a way for your dog to easily get in and out of the water?
- Is there anyone who knows how to perform CPR on your pet in case he runs into trouble?